Wisconsin Pond Build

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Love the frog, Herz! Is it a bullfrog, or different type? I could not tell, but looked like it has a stripe along it's side, which is cool! You have tons of babies that are coming for food! Neat!
Your daughter playing with older kids, is great! That way she will learn some of the new things from the older kids and be ahead in her grades. Hopefully they won't teach her tooooooo much, though. :)

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Well we have seen his cute as a button other daughter .Come on some pics of the cutie .

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
yea, really hertz. I posted our baby pics. All 20 of the little cuties. comets, shubunkins, rosie reds, the whole works!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
yep and proud he is of those little swimmers :LOL: :goldfish: :goldfish: :goldfish:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
wow herz, you must have a lot of sleepless nights with the new baby to not even post a few things lately on gpf! Hope everything is well!

herzausstahl

herzausstahl
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Hello everyone! Still pounding, just been busy. Gonna try to get more active on the forum again. Pond is doing good & I already have expansion plans, but not sure how soon, realistically. Both girls are keeping me busy. Here's some pics of the new one, sorry for the delay!

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

And here's some winter pond pics. Been having a pet rabbit or two living in the yard. Was fine till they started eating my shrubs, my oldest loves feeding them carrots, but next year, gonna have to patch gaps in the fence with wire to stop them from getting into the back yard.

image.jpgimage.jpg

And here's the winter feeding station I set up on the patio. Left a spot in the middle for a heated bird bath, but never got around to getting one yet.

image.jpg

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Your kids are both cute and we just had a new grand daughter a week ago. Love your snow and wish we had some but I'll take some sun in its place. Won't get much tho, just rain,yuck!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
well about time we get to see your new baby .Your other daughter has gotten big also ,how fast they grow up .I never believed that until my sons grew up and now i just have memories and pics of when they were little and needed me so much . :sad: Now they are there own person .

herzausstahl

herzausstahl
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Thanks everyone! My oldest started 4 year old kindergarten this year, so your absolutely right about the time flying by. My youngest is 6 months but really tall, she's in the 100 percentile for height.

Sissy, how fast they grow has hit home more this time around.

JW, we really haven't had a ton of snow this year, but enough to enjoy. Really gotten more this past few weeks, before that it was on the ground since about Christmas & just cold enough to never melt. Congratulations on your new granddaughter!

Here's the rabbit feeding

image.jpg

In these next two, you can see both rabbits

image.jpgimage.jpg

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Looks like you are very busy these days making happy memories with those adorable girls. Soon Daddy's girls will be busy with you by the pond, then you will be really busy! When my older sister came to stay with me one summer, she had two small children, and so I fenced the area to the pond off with a three foot fence. Later the fence came in handy when the puppies were puppies, eight years ago, now the sisters children are all grown up now, oldest just turned 21. So you are right, time flies so quick that before you know it, the fence will be old and weathered, stain fading and worn, and time to take down.....

Attachments

• IMAG3633.jpg
    IMAG3633.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 128

Ask a Question