Wisconsin Pond Build

herzausstahl

herzausstahl
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
JW my hairs at least that long now (3years or so of growing it out from being shaved for years) & is still love it. Funny part is when some of the women I work with realize it's longer than theirs.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Do you wear it in a pony tail when it's hot? Mine is long and can't stand it hanging down loose in the Summer. Sometimes I whack it off several inches but it always grows back fast. Not too much gray yet but when it is I will prolly keep it much shorter.

herzausstahl

herzausstahl
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Lol JW I wear it in a pony tail 90% of the time, or up in a loose bun to keep it off my neck when super hot out. Seeing it's been a year since my last post I have been away from here too long, I'll post a couple teaser photos of progress/changes & then as it gets colder I'll have time to show progress pics detailing how I got where I am.

herzausstahl

herzausstahl
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Some recent photos

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    264.4 KB · Views: 275
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 328
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 310

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Great job, sure looks nice, nice to see you back even if briefly

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Wow, plants sure have filled in since last saw pics of your waterfall/stream/pond areas! So, are you fencing off the area for safety for the kids, or will you have a walking path back there as well? I love the style of the fence you are building!

herzausstahl

herzausstahl
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Wow, plants sure have filled in since last saw pics of your waterfall/stream/pond areas! So, are you fencing off the area for safety for the kids, or will you have a walking path back there as well? I love the style of the fence you are building!
Both, my 3 year old had too much interest in it at 2 years so I had a stake & mesh fence that I got tired of looking at. Then last Oct we adopted a 2 year old border collie mix (part border collie & guessing husky, lab & maybe some shepherd) so the fence came in handy. Now I wanted something more decorative & permanent. There are 4 gates leading into the pond that will have trails associated with them. But trying to finish the fence enough to keep the dog out this year, then gonna clean up unwanted weeds & mesh fence as much as I can next summer. Dog with my 3 year old holding a tea cup,going, it's a hat dad!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 220
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 262

Ask a Question