j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Thanks T but it does have it's moments of can't see the bottom, where are the fish :confused:

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
:( Sorry for you. Give the quilting pot a try and see how it goes. It can't hurt.............oh but don't make the pot too huge cuz all that quilting and the muck that get on it can get quite heavy. Tie a strong rope to it so you can pull it out easier.

tbendl

T
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
:( Sorry for you. Give the quilting pot a try and see how it goes. It can't hurt.............oh but don't make the pot too huge cuz all that quilting and the muck that get on it can get quite heavy. Tie a strong rope to it so you can pull it out easier.
I was joking about not seeing any fish :D Although I have had a fight or 2 with some algae... LOL

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
What? I don't remember you saying anything about not seeing any fish. Did I miss something? I thought I was the one who said where are the fish? Maybe you are talking about another thread,lol?

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
What? I don't remember you saying anything about not seeing any fish. Did I miss something? I thought I was the one who said where are the fish? Maybe you are talking about another thread,lol?
She has no fish JW! one of those weird ones that have no fish............. I have some fishless ponds, she has no fish period!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Ok knew you didn't have fish just didn't click what you said. Now it is clicking..................sometimes the clicking is loud and does not go away, other times I need to listen really close............now where did I put my meds

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Yes I agree you have the weirdness bug and fishues too. You know they now make little drone helicopters that can drop things from above

Ask a Question