You guys! I got rocks today!!!!!!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
It's going to be great. Pond in a meadow look is very attractive. Some builds end up with too many big rocks sticking up out of the water and it just doesn't look right.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Look at the pond build thread we all started recently. In it is the post of different types of edging . Some require next to no rock at all . You could always build up an edge 6 inches higher then water level and make like a beach entrance or plant it heavily stake the rubber down with tent stakes or similar and bury it. Drift wood is also a great edging

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
if you have a tractor mower, maybe you can rig up a travois to help move them. I mean, you'll be standing by the side of the road through multiple seasons, just waiting, if you're going to take up CW's offer. And you know he'd putz along the way, wondering if there were faster or more scenic routes to get to you, adding at least another 100 pages to HIS build...

:):)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
if you have a tractor mower, maybe you can rig up a travois to help move them. I mean, you'll be standing by the side of the road through multiple seasons, just waiting, if you're going to take up CW's offer. And you know he'd putz along the way, wondering if there were faster or more scenic routes to get to you, adding at least another 100 pages to HIS build...

:):)
I am very certain I am more putzy and particular than CW! My build will be long, too! Wait - it's already taken 2 years! :LOL:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I am very certain I am more putzy and particular than CW! My build will be long, too! Wait - it's already taken 2 years! :LOL:
ah, yeah, but have you SEEN how many pages CW has???? You're going to have to go some to break into HIS league, dontchaknow??? :rolleyes:

Plus, he's a guy; you're going to get a lot more grace, methinks! And that's good; will prod CW to at least TRY and be done before YOU!! heh heh

Ask a Question