YOU KNOW YOU SPEND TOO MUCH TIME IN "GPF," WHEN...

ididntdoit99

ididntdoit99
Reaction score
I know I'm on it all the time while I'm at work and can't be actually working on my pond. but at night, or on the weekends, i never check it, and then spend all day Monday catching up.

Football season has started, so I think I'm pretty much done accomplishing anything pond, yard, or work related until January, as much as I'd like to get more done this year with the landscape around the house, football and beer are SO much better than working on my days off. :)

Patfish

Ignore the mask and cape
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Sit down to do the tax return before the deadline and...GPF until bedtime (again)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Or you spend 2+ hours at WALLY-WORLD or HOME DEPOT.
Hubby asks, "What did you buy?" You realize 90% of what you purchased was for the pond [in one way or another].......
THEN Hubby asks, "What's for supper?" Huh? (let's see, there are veggies for the turtles......Gatorade for me when I'm outside.....)

Then when Hubby asks, well what DID you do today? Well, I read something on "the forum" about this or that and thought it was worth a try.

Hubby rolls eyes [but understands -- he's the best fish I ever caught :)]
LOL betting hubby just walked up behind her and started reading lol

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6A
Country
United States
When you have to go see a sick person but you need to type one more post...

When your cryptocurrency needs to be sold but you cant bother cause you got a post to finish.

Ask a Question