j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Gosh are all these pretty blue ones different ones every time..............I just can't keep up w/ them all :D

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Yup, am plodding round them one at a time, just for you :)

Attachments

• g_immutabilis.jpg
    g_immutabilis.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 226
  • pamela.jpg
    pamela.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 276
  • midnight_embers8.JPG
    midnight_embers8.JPG
    91.3 KB · Views: 248

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, gee thanks Andy, I'll luv um up to death looking at them..........that first one is a fluffy looking pretty one and love the 2 toned look!

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
They are gorgeous, would be nice if tropicals did better here. They have such great colors! Love yours

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Tropical lilies are so beautiful, very bright colors. I do love my hardies though.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
What a treat. I have a tendency to love the blue and purple lilies. OK, I like them all. Who am I kidding. Wish I could have a few in my pond. But Charlie, my koi, would just love them to pieces.

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Andy, I must ask a question. Do you go around and take pictures of all the different types of lilies or do you actually own that many types? I know you take some really beautiful shots and I have seen probably hundreds of pics of yours over the years but I've never seen your Water Garden. Would love to see it if you have all those. i'll be glad to finally have a KOI pond and a pond I can actually dedicate to a few Goldies and water lily's. It's been a while since I been able to enjoy a full mature plant with multiple blooms.

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Wow, gorgeous blooms! Not to sound like I'm putting them down or anything, but a few of them reminded me of sci-fi movie "monsters," or alien creatures from outer space! An episode of STAR TREK comes to mind, LOL! Well, they have to get their ideas from somewhere, right?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Hi Larkin,
I go round my own ponds to get all the photos. A quirk of sorts, many moons ago I set about collecting those that have the best combination of features and making sure nasties such as crown rot are eliminated.

Am definitely not a mega kiddy pond reseller, jumping on the water gardening bandwagon, photographing other folks stuff, reselling whatever fad is lowball cheap from who knows where for a quick mark up

Yes, there's always been a fad of pushing freak stuff to get a quick buck from the novelty fad, personally I prefer the classics that have the best combination of features

and now for something completely different

st_louis_gold.jpgnymphaea_caliente.jpglemon_smoke.jpg

Ask a Question