a message for the men

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
Happy Dads Day!! To All My fellow Fatherly Friends... and for any nosy women reading tis post adressed to the MEN.. did you get your hubby a gift?

Reaction score
Happy Fathers Day to you koiguy1969 and all fellow father ponders. My daughter bought me candy and scratch tickets with a nice card. My son called me this morning from the Mojave Desert (Lance Corporal Marines) to wish me a happy fathers day.

Reaction score
koiguy1969 said:
... and for any nosy women reading tis post adressed to the MEN..

Hahahahahaaaa..!

Awesome.

(and ohh please! like you wouldn't read a post addressed 'a message for the ladies...' Hahah!)

:coolgleema:

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
I think my wife accepting my hobby and being there for me is enough. I'm not into material things like Madonna.

Gardening

Banned
Reaction score
My Son, at 5 greets me with the Father's day grretings and a gift for me too. I was proud of my Son.

oldmarine

Married 32 years
Reaction score
MassKoi, I wish your son the best in the Corps. When I enlisted in 1969, my father told me to; never volunteer for anything, keep your mouth shut, and keep your butt down. I took that advice from a man that recieved a Silver Star, and several Purple Hearts. Never wounded in the butt, either of us.

It's because of men like my father, we down speak Nazi German.

Your son will make you proud, I'm sure. Let him know that we apreciate him serving our fine country.

Ask a Question