sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
:geeze I love that movie pirates of the carribean and can't wait for the new one to hit dvd .I will not go to a movie theater hate them .Malak may be hiding under one of the seats waiting to kill me ,that is if addy does not get hold of him first LOL:yikesu:

Credes

Raccoon Hunter By Night
Reaction score
sissy said:
:geeze I love that movie pirates of the carribean and can't wait for the new one to hit dvd .I will not go to a movie theater hate them .Malak may be hiding under one of the seats waiting to kill me ,that is if addy does not get hold of him first LOL:yikesu:

You could always download the video after it comes out on a torrent, umm I heard you could do that at least. Though I am not a fan but the wife is. Note to self beware of pond owners per sissy

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
easier to buy it on dvd and have it .I think all those movies he made are funny and he is a really good actor .Never know maybe he's a secret ponder LOL

Credes

Raccoon Hunter By Night
Reaction score
Malak said:
Hey Credes sounds equally dangerous. Addy can't catch me! :-p
Credes, were u in 'Nam?

No my father was but I joined in 87 so no war for me but I did get to play with the weapons of mass fun.

Credes

Raccoon Hunter By Night
Reaction score
sissy said:
easier to buy it on dvd and have it .I think all those movies he made are funny and he is a really good actor .Never know maybe he's a secret ponder LOL

Well he is better in fun movies then serious ones. I lean more to secret injector of many chemicals.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
could be but aren't most actors .I like the fact he dresses his own way instead of what people think he should dress like .Be your self and not someone else and try not to look like someone else .

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Darn sorry credes, it was looking so nice. I have seen coon prints but they have not bothered anything. Today a heron flew over, paused looked down at the pond and kept going............

Credes

Raccoon Hunter By Night
Reaction score
addy1 said:
Darn sorry credes, it was looking so nice. I have seen coon prints but they have not bothered anything. Today a heron flew over, paused looked down at the pond and kept going............

Well I have updated my profile picture and title to reflect my new occupation of Raccoon Hunter. Expect a picture of a grave stone one day here that is now my life goals.

Well this has been my day of repairing and reinforcing. The new image is the pond back together with plants slightly worse for the wear. I reinforced the frame that supports the planter with 2 inch pvc pipe tied into what was installed already. Then drilled through the pvc pipe running 3 inch deck screws through that into the bottom of the pot. Its pretty stable and stuck in place I hope. I also put down around the deck critter ridder I picked up from home depot it seems to be a type of solid pepper spray.

Now to run rope over the tree branches and hook a giant log to it so when the blasted raccoons run across the rope it will release the 5000 lbs log right into there heads. ha ha ha ha ha ha ummmm I'm okay really......... I saw that on Predator and it worked for Arnold.

Attachments

• 100_4243.jpg
    100_4243.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 192

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
hey really looks good after the repair and well gues your wife did not get her strawberry pot back LOL .Hey don't loose it do not want to hear on the news that a man lost his mind and went nuts on raccoons .Geeze breath relax and we will all will the raccoons away .mind control well hope it works they have to have some kind of brain huh .LOL critter ridder LMAO

Credes

Raccoon Hunter By Night
Reaction score
sissy said:
hey really looks good after the repair and well gues your wife did not get her strawberry pot back LOL .Hey don't loose it do not want to hear on the news that a man lost his mind and went nuts on raccoons .Geeze breath relax and we will all will the raccoons away .mind control well hope it works they have to have some kind of brain huh .LOL critter ridder LMAO

Strawberry pot what strawberry pot I dont see one. Hey now thats an idea I will make a nut gun and see how they like that. pffffttt ppfffffttt pfffffft zinggggg raccoon screech awww happy thoughts

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
hmmm thought I saw it maybe my eye sights bad and the holes drilled in it must be my imagination .nut gun your loosing it .Though you could get away with it just make sure your neighbors are not with in shot .Well unless you don't like a few of them,then go for it .

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I can't say much about nuts .My microwave caught on fire a couple of days ago and I need a popcorn fix geeze .New micro will not be in for 4 weeks .Wonder if I can break into one of my neighbors houses to pop a bag of popcorn darn it .

Credes

Raccoon Hunter By Night
Reaction score
sissy said:
I can't say much about nuts .My microwave caught on fire a couple of days ago and I need a popcorn fix geeze .New micro will not be in for 4 weeks .Wonder if I can break into one of my neighbors houses to pop a bag of popcorn darn it .

Yuck I keep a spare in my side storage. A family of 6 without is a national emergency especially when the baby wants his milk warmed. Thats way to long to fix but why not do it the old fashioned way on the stove in a pot of oil?

Ask a Question