j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Ha Ha koiguy............I removed this one too and then I put it back and then I removed it again and then I put it back and then I removed it again..............

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
J.W.....WERE YOU TALKING ABOUT MY REMOVED POST WHEN YOU SAID YOU WERE GLAD FOR THE ADDED LAST PART? .... O.K, I GOT YA.. YOU WERE!! SO YOU WERE SAYING YOUR MIND WAS IN THE GUTTER!! LOL
I DIDNT WANT TO UPSET ANYONE!!
MAYBE I'LL REPOST!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Koiguy I didn't know you really posted something.............I thought you just threw that .......(I removed that post) sentence in there for the heck of it. So I just threw mine in there also lol. Didn't see any gutter stuff to put my mind into.
I was referring to whiskey's post when I said "glad you added the last part" cuz I could not make head nor tails of his sentence...............he added to look in mirrow (mirror),lol!

Reaction score
Whiskey,

Do you appreciate coded messages? I mean the challenge of deciphering them? This goes for everyone, so if you want to test yourself, please jump in. I will write a coded message and you have to figure out the true message. This will be fun for some. It will certainly be fun for me, cause I know the answer ahead of time. LOL! Care to play? This is just for fun, so don't get excited.

Here is the first decipher test and I made this one really simplistic to start off with. Reply and state in English [9] [7-15-20] [9-20] [7-15-18-4-25]. [20-8-1-20] [9-19] [9-6] [25-15-21] [ 6-9-7-21-18-5] [9-20] [15-21-20].

Gordy

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
You didn't put a hyphen between the 4 and 25 in the 4th set of numbers. I sent you a pm cuz I didn't want to wreck it for somebody else but I think I got it right or did I?

Reaction score
You didn't put a hyphen between the 4 and 25 in the 4th set of numbers. I sent you a pm cuz I didn't want to wreck it for somebody else but I think I got it right or did I?

You got it right. I noticed that mistake and I was trying to correct it after the fact, but the system was being a booger for me. I finally managed to edit it to include that "dash" or hyphen.

Gordy

ididntdoit99

ididntdoit99
Reaction score
pretty sure i just pm'ed you both the answers. The second one might have been a little more difficult if it wasnt a question, i just kind of knew what the first two words of the question were.... and then you hint made more sence after i knew the pattern.

Reaction score
Ididndoit,

You are good at this. I received your PMs and you were correct. Have you ever seen the movie: "U-571"? It regards the WWII German enigma coding machines. Really fascinating, at least to me. The German's were extremely smart and resourceful, except for Hitler himself and his first mates. I am half German myself, but I was born long after WWII. I find it a double edged sword to state that. I am proud of my heritage, but some Germans, at that time, went along with Hitler's insanity and I cannot agree with that. Some were simply ignorant, some were opposed and fled to the US (like my ancestors) and some went along with Hitler, either unwittingly or out of sheer stupidity or maybe even later on, out of fear.

Personally, I would know better. I would have been... and I am now... smart enough to see through Hitler's smoke and mirrors and I would have done my best to deter the situation early in the game. That might be easier stated than acted out, but for me, I act out.

Everyone who is born understands right and wrong. A person can only become bad by ignoring God's own directive and the natural code to be good. You have to be trained to be bad or decide to be bad.

Well, I won't take that subject any further. Everyone knows what I mean and that is enough.

Anyway, the movie, U-571 is a great movie. Watch it sometime if you haven't already. You should enjoy this movie, it is well made.
I give it high marks. 8.3 out of 10.0.

The Allies broke the German's code and captured their Enigma machines. But, the Germans never caught on to our US coded messages. We utilized the American Indians and they used their own language to send coded messages. No one could decipher their code because no man other than a mountain man who lived with the Indians could translate it.. They didn't need a code nor a machine.

I hope you are finding this all interesting and fun. I think it is quite intriguing myself.

Gordy

Reaction score
This one is going to be very difficult for most. You have to be computer savvy, and hungry when you wake up in the morning.

○ ... ↨☼▬♀♦ ... ♀○♂♣ ... ‼¶♣♫♂ ... ☺♫♦ ... ♣••‼ ... ♠☼↕ ... ☻↕♣☺♂♠☺‼¶.

Just "asky" me and I will give you a clue.

•☼↕♦↓

Ask a Question