j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
He He addy you almost got caught w/ that hemp seed! Is it legal in your state yet? Ha, I didn't think so,lol! You don't have to retract what you said about eating it..........we won't tell on ya :LOL:
Don't they put hemp seed in bird seed? Just get some bird seed and a Chia pet head and the party's on :bdaybiggrin: :banana: :claphands:

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
hemp seeds are legal everywhere.... hemp seeds not marijuana seeds... altho, marijuana is a member of the hemp family. but hemp will never get you high. but it is as close as you'll get to a nutritionally complete single plant food source. you can buy hemp seeds and hemp seed oil at any health food store. or on line... nutiva is probably the most well known. you can put the seeds on dalads, soups, smoothies, whatever.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Got to love costco, from them I get hauled hemp hearts (thought it was hemp lol, just found the bag) chia seeds, flax seed, my poor honey is slowly being led down the path of health eating. (he is 50 lbs down now) swims 1 mile 3 times a week too, I walk every day around 3-4 miles. No where as much as jw does, but my walk is either up a hill or down a hill, no flats.

No it is not legal here JW, with the way they allow alcohol to be sold, I doubt we will ever have it legal here. No booze allowed to be sold anywhere but at a stand alone liquor store.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Was reading if you smoke the seeds they just give you a headache so don't try it addy :LOL:
I love to walk but don't like the pain in my back it gives me so I take the Ibuprofen to keep me going otherwise I couldn't do it, well I could but be in pain. Good for your honey getting in shape and good for you helping him to eat right. My honey is a bad influence on me :razz:

Ask a Question