Affordable uv light filters

Samuel

Sam
Reaction score
Hi guys. Just realized my uv lights not working and for how long I
Not sure. It's just the bulb but before I replace it I'm thinking about replacing the whole unit. My pond is around 1500gal. I have a pond master uv light currently and after calling a few places doesn't seem to be that great of one. So. Any recommendations? I just looked at the aqua ultraviolet 57 watt. Do I need to spend 400+ dollars or is there something great out there that I need to know of? Thanks I hope you guys can help. Is there something in the 200 range that's good or am I better off biting the bullet and spending more?

Reaction score
I would just buy a new lamp for the one you have...check online for the cheapest prices...i would spend the $400 on other things if you need to... and not saying that what you have sucks and people will always have a preference but their job is to sell you new products as well...spend the $20 or so and if it doesn't do the job then look into something else

Reaction score
certain bulb.. take yours out and should be able to read what type bulb....plus when you see the picture online you'll be able to match up pins, shape etc

Samuel

Sam
Reaction score
I have a pond master uv light. 40 watt. I was looking online and reading up on a (tmc pond advantage 25 watt) 160.00 range. On ebay found a bulb for m pond master 70.00, the guy at the pond store today said the are
More expensive now than a few years ago over 100.00 :/

Ask a Question