Attempting a garden pond

Reaction score
That pet place yeah i remember it my wife went to college in that area, amazing store, i was thinking of taking a ride before i build this thing, just looking to do a little cost estimating.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
they have pretty good prices I have to say .I have ordered a lot of things from them over the last couple of years and planning on going to P.A. to visit my mom and dads grave .I have family in Berwick and Benton P.A.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Well did get cheap pumps from harbor freight and also get stuff from pet mountain online We now have a harbor freight here in Danville VA so makes it easier .I'm guessing you may live a little on the outskirts of the city or you scored a great city lot .

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
Welcome the the Forum!
Why does your physical location, your pond size, and years in the hobby all say your email address??? This can all be fixed in the UserCP.
Also, we like to see you post an intro in the "Introductions" thread so we can all get to know you better.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
hey less to maintain as I have tons of grass to cut and sometimes wonder what was I thinking lol Must have been all the fresh air here got to me .More yard more work more money is it worth it no

Reaction score
yeah most of my land is in the front and sides though a very shallow backyard so it kinda sucks, but the house is 5 k sq feet so i have more problems with maintaining the inside.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I feel the same way sometimes as this house is almost 25 hundred sq.ft. and then I do not add the basement or guest house .My guest do like the privacy when they come here .But I wanted this and now stuck with it since markets so bad everywhere .The property was the selling point for me and the view .The house was my design and my build

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I was born in Chester P.A. and parents were from South Williamsport P.A, little league field fame and mom was from Berwick and still have family there cousins of course all over up there .

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
was wondering how far out because my cousin Becky lives in Mechanicsville and has been there for 11 years or so she has khovnanian built house not the best quality built as she would love to get rid of it but the markets so bad she owes almost 80 thousand more than it's worth and she put a good down payment but market was better then

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
sad times for the U.S.A. and I feel sorry for people that are losing money .I'm glad I sold when I did in NJ and paid cash for this one .Retired now and want to be able to stay that way .

Ask a Question