Bunions and their treatments?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 A
Country
United States
Your feet look really good! A tip I used for shoes around the 3 week mark. I bought cheap gym shoes a size larger, then removed the insole inside, to provide extra room. A lady in the waiting room gave me that tip and it worked !

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Wow they came out looking great, hardly swollen at all.
Stitches come out in the morning --- I can't wait! I've been mostly off my feet, with them both elevated (+ ice, mild heat) for the past 2 weeks. Sometimes the incision areas will puff up and get a little red, but my hubby (who is an MD) assures me the healing is proceeding well.

Yeah, when I found out it was bone spurs and NOT bunions, my research was that bone spur surgery has a much easier & faster recovery period than with bunions! So glad for that. I'll find out tomorrow when I can resume "normal" activities like driving. Don't know if there is a time table for that or if his answer will be "as tolerated."

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 A
Country
United States
So happy your recovery is progressing so well. I think you'll find they will swell when you're on your feet too much, especially with heat and humidity ......eventually that too will resolve.

Ask a Question