CW's Back Yard Water Garden Begins!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Just posted this video for separate discussion.

Probably should have tried that before driving 3 hours to wade through pig turds to get 400 of them. Didn't have big rocks or an excavator back then.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
YOU should be a full time blogger you obviously love it. lol i remember when you first started you made a comment about my build having to many pages it was 50 and that you had just read through it . look at your number

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
@combatwombat - you ARE a good vlogger. You're leaving a trail for future pond builders to follow!

Thanks. I always think my videos are kind of trash because popular vloggers are more scripted and better edited. I just don't have time for that. Shoot the video, post it, and get back to work!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
Thanks. I always think my videos are kind of trash because popular vloggers are more scripted and better edited. I just don't have time for that. Shoot the video, post it, and get back to work!
I like them! And there is no weird electronic music in the background, like so many of the "fancy" pro videos.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I like them! And there is no weird electronic music in the background, like so many of the "fancy" pro videos.
you had to go and egg him on see what you created !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Now wouldn't it have been easier to say stay tuned a WOMBAT STUDIO video is coming to explain why you were moving the vault more so then adding another vault.
seeing as you had a 2000 gallon cistern the size vault you had would except the largest of submersibles as i knew you had been leaning that way. i couldn't figure why you'd add a second vault . Makes sense shortening the run.

Ask a Question