CW's Back Yard Water Garden Begins!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
That's got to feel better than words can describe.
I almost cried when I saw it. lol

19 months to get to this point!

Funny story, actually. I got the pump installed the other day, but no time to fire it up before dark. Next day, told the wife I just needed 15 min to get it set up and going. Raced all over checking everything and then turned it on. Pump fired up, but couldn't figure out the simple electronic controls. Finally got frustrated waiting for something to happen and went inside to grab some food and download the manual to make sure I didn't mess something up.

Went back outside about 20 minutes later to troubleshoot and that's what I came out to. Just took a long time to top off the bog before starting to spill over.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Let's have the video with the birth of the pond let her do the talking.

Reaction score
Country
United States
You have a good deal of liner left here and there .. don't cut it you'll watch a video somewhere and say that would be cool to add to the pond. You'll get board and decide to add tweeks here and there. As a temp fold it over dump some gravel on it untill you happy with the whole yard.
I'm adding my first official opinion on someone else's pond. I don't feel that I have to be an expert to encourage....this is the one guy that needs to cut his liner!!

If he doesn't limit his options I fear he will never get his pond actually completed!!

Please @combatwombat for the sake of your marriage, your kid, your health and everyone in this forum that has kept wrapped attention to this mammoth sized pond build for 19 months....cut your liner!!

Ask a Question