Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5a
Country
United States
We have only named the one oddball in the pond, my fantail. We call him Nemo. Original I know. :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Zone 5B
My grand daughter and I have named 3 of our 12 goldfish.... Spot ( who sadly passed away this summer ) Fancy and Sammi.... the others are un-named. Now there's babies to contend with. Spot was all white with an orange spot on her head and one on her back. Fancy is an all orange goldie with a very fancy tail, and Sammi is one of Spot's offspring. She / he is mostly orange with a white belly.

Reaction score
I have named 3 of my fish. Beefcake, a large male fantail. Mango, an even larger male oranda. And Vader, my one foot long pleco. They live in my 125 gallon aquarium in the house. No outside fish have names.

Also isn't it cheating to change a fish's name halfway through it's life?
LOL...since they don't respond when we call them I don't think they mind! :)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
8a (10 - 15 degrees F)
Country
United States
Ours each have names. We have Leonard, Whitey, Clive, Bigger Blacker Fish (any Cards Against Humanity players out there??), Spot, Tang, Mr. T, and The Foo (so Mr. T has someone to pity). Mr. T and The Foo are Ryukins. Clive is a big, beautiful Shubunkin. The rest are koi.

Ask a Question