Farm Pond Waterfall pump vault issue

Reaction score
Country
United States
I have to say - that's not a problem we've ever discussed here to my knowledge! Do you have any photos of the waterfall - I'd love to see it. We have some natural ponds in our neighborhood and I'd love to see our HOA add some waterfalls, both for beauty and aeration. But I've never seen anyone do anything other than a venturi in the middle which serves the purpose, but doesn't look natural.
I have attached some pictures. This was my first venture into this type of project and although it was a great deal of work I did enjoy building it. The homeowners are good friends and completion of this made her very happy. It is something she has wanted for a very long time.
The rocks came from an old dry-laid rubble barn foundation that they had on the property for years.They were very attached to the barn and when it had to be demolished because of deterioration they kept all the rocks. She had been wanting to do something with the rocks and the embankment at the side of the pond and we discussed this. I put some numbers together and away we went. I think it turned out really well and they owners are happy so win!
IMG_2729.JPG
IMG_2738.JPG
IMG_2758.jpg

Ask a Question