First attempt at a large pond

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Your waterfall is going to look brilliant with lights. On a side note hoping your new Koi are still doing well.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
coming along telion starting to look very natural. Your as crazy as I am, you have stocked your pond to the gills as they say,
Hahaha thank you. It was not the plan but when a good deal presents itself you have to go for it. Oh i found me a little tree stump no where near what i want but it will do till i find a better one. I will rake a pic of it tomorrow.

Tonight's pic.
20180728_221355.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Your waterfall is going to look brilliant with lights. On a side note hoping your new Koi are still doing well.
Thank you, i am very excited for the view of the falls too. Don't of the budget to finish it the way i want just yet. I want to rock the liner with a combination of smooth edged flagstone and river rocks and some cobble stone if its not to much. I think a wide variety will give it a natural look. Yes it is a bit of a relief that the koi and water conditions are doing well. Still touch and go mentally though since the one kind of sprung up and became an issue seemingly out of no where other than my gut that he or she didn't seem right.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Pic at dusk
20180729_211648.jpg

Added another underwater light. The light to the right.
20180729_212035.jpg

herzausstahl

herzausstahl
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Thank you, i am very excited for the view of the falls too. Don't of the budget to finish it the way i want just yet. I want to rock the liner with a combination of smooth edged flagstone and river rocks and some cobble stone if its not to much. I think a wide variety will give it a natural look. Yes it is a bit of a relief that the koi and water conditions are doing well. Still touch and go mentally though since the one kind of sprung up and became an issue seemingly out of no where other than my gut that he or she didn't seem right.
Never be afraid to plan ahead budget/growth wise and enjoy the pond along the way till the plans come to fruition! I do this a lot with trees I plant in the garden landscape.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Never be afraid to plan ahead budget/growth wise and enjoy the pond along the way till the plans come to fruition! I do this a lot with trees I plant in the garden landscape.
My life right now with the whole house since we are only in our 2nd year in it, great advise!

Here is a video I didn't realize that I never added to YouTube

Ask a Question