Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
upload_2018-6-16_7-35-50.gif
@TD123
Poor fishy but looks like he wants to live.
Hope he makes a full recovery!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5/6
Country
United States
Oh My! Please keep us informed. That little guy is a hurtin. Hope he knows how much you are trying to do for him. I lost 4 of my fish from last year, all with names. Sounds silly but you can tell we are Pond/Nature People.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Oh My! Please keep us informed. That little guy is a hurtin. Hope he knows how much you are trying to do for him. I lost 4 of my fish from last year, all with names. Sounds silly but you can tell we are Pond/Nature People.
@Donna Saverino MI didn’t want to name him at first but, Sparky is still going and noticed he is moving about more today, tomorrow will be 14 days since he was attacked, that’s got to be a good sign

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
That's fantastic news @TD123 , I'm so glad to hear/see that Sparky is doing so well! Definitely very tough little fish and that scar is gonna add lots of character. ;)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Wow, I would have bet $$ he wouldn't survive! So good to see him recovering, just shows how tough some fish can be. He deserves a long and good life after this, doesn't he?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Wow, it seemed such a gruesome injury, the fact he survived seems amazing. Congratulations you have have done a wonderful thing helping him survive. Let's hope he gets into no more scraps.

Ask a Question