Fountain DC adapter

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hey everyone. Hoping this will be a super simple answer for all of you experts. I just purchased a simple, self contained yard fountain at a garage sale. Fill with water and plug in, pump runs quietly and water flows as expected. However, on the top of the fountain is an LED feature to color the water falling. This light cluster has a wire running from it, to a male DC jack. So there has to be some form of female connector/adapter that would connect to that, and subsequently to a power supply. Unfortunately I didn't get that adapter. Is there a simple aftermarket solution? Thanks.

JRS

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5a
Country
United States
Welcome to the forum.

Sorry to say it could be anything really unless you have a known brand name. Picture, name or rating might help if someone is familiar with what you have. The other option might be to replace it with a complete assembly unless you get lucky enough to find a transformer/adapter that fits.

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Welcome to the forum.

Sorry to say it could be anything really unless you have a known brand name. Picture, name or rating might help if someone is familiar with what you have. The other option might be to replace it with a complete assembly unless you get lucky enough to find a transformer/adapter that fits.
Hi JR, thanks for the quick response. I can't find a name brand on the fountain itself. I'll attach a picture of the simple LED cluster, with attached DC jack. The pump as well. I know it's not much info. Would just love to light the water up.

Attachments

• 20230826_183028.jpg
    20230826_183028.jpg
    243.1 KB · Views: 12
  • 20230826_183038.jpg
    20230826_183038.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 12
  • 20230826_183117.jpg
    20230826_183117.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 10

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Hi JR, thanks for the quick response. I can't find a name brand on the fountain itself. I'll attach a picture of the simple LED cluster, with attached DC jack. The pump as well. I know it's not much info. Would just love to light the water up.
Looks like the brand is Atman and I found this:https://wholesalepumps.com/product-category/rep-fount-pump/atman/
Maybe you could see if there is a phone # and they could help you there? Might be able to get the female adapter plug in thingy for ya. Or you might just have to get a while other light set up for it.

Ask a Question