Garden "photography"

Reaction score
Anybody have good info on trail/game cameras for snapping quality photos of unwanted intruders day or night??? I've seen the GBH that showed up two days in a row to attempt some fishing, but seems to have given up. But, I need to find out who has been in the pond at night moving/upending plants and lights. No fish lost yet.... I just want to know who I'm battling!!:)

Thanks, in advance!!

DrCase

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
I have a few different ones the $100 moultries aren't bad they just aren't as fast as others but work well ...I have a stealth cam that is fast and i like it alot
My cuddeback is very fast but only takes one pic every 30 sec ...the other 2 will take 3 pics in a row then reset

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. I'm currently looking at Moultrie cameras.

I also figured a raccoon was/is the culprit. I lost a single fish mid-summer last year and always suspected a 'coon. A heron would have ate more, and come back repeatedly. I've had a heron stop by this summer (for the first time since I dug the pond two years ago) - he stopped two days in a row and caught him both times. Scared him away before he got any fish. Looks like he may have given up (so far...).

Reaction score
I have a spotlight attached to my garage that is motion activated. It has a built in camera and snaps a photo and saves it to an internal SD card. Something like that might work for you.

Todd

Ask a Question