sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
yep they even try to stop me from binging them in there stores and then cashiers won't put the stuff in the bags ,I have to do it myself .I have taken to turning the bags inside out to avoid the hassle

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I have some from the ford giveaways and use them also .The garden center here that we have gives nothing away .Harris nursery even has mislabeled there plants .3 years in a row I bought veggie plants and the sweet banana peppers were hot peppers and the beefsteak tomato's were bottle tomato's last year and yellow squash was zuccini.I kept there labels and showed them they could care less

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
I have some from the ford giveaways and use them also .The garden center here that we have gives nothing away .Harris nursery even has mislabeled there plants .3 years in a row I bought veggie plants and the sweet banana peppers were hot peppers and the beefsteak tomato's were bottle tomato's last year and yellow squash was zuccini.I kept there labels and showed them they could care less
In all fairness, Sissy, that may not be the fault of the growers. Customers will pull the label out of a plant, read it, and then forget which plant they took it from. It either winds up in the wrong pot or on the bench, resulting in many mislabeled or unlabeled plants. Peppers, tomatoes and squash are the hardest ones to figure out, since they are all so similar. Every spring I wind up taking home assorted unrecognizable plants for the garden because they get tossed anyway.
John

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
They have all there plants on different tables .Each table hold one kind of pepper plant or tomato plant or what ever but just my luck I would pic up one someone changed thinking it was funny .I bought my plants this time in NC from another place .Harris nursery is not my favorite place to buy veggie plants but it is closer .Went to NC yesterday and bought them there

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
I haven't seen the mallard ducks in a few days. This other duck species showed up. I'm not sure what kind they are. Really good divers, and are eating my lizards. I hollered out the window, and they flew down to the lower pond.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Spring break is something I think they need to ban .It has gotten way out of control .They act worse than a hoard of animals .It is strange I was down in Cherokee NC during bike week and the bikers were nice and kept it clean and there were a lot of them there .Hard to even find parking spots and even had 3 bikers move there motorcycles closer so I could park and get something to eat .There were some pretty bad looking dudes there but no big problems ,they policed there own .Funny respectable students turn into animals .

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Tell me this is not stupid .I had 3 different UPS trucks here this morning with 1 box each and still expecting another delivery of 20 boxes ,do you think UPS will be up her 20 more times :ROFLMAO:

Ask a Question