sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I ask myself this question almost daily. Especially during the week when I'm at work lol
I ask myself that every time I am out in my truck .The roads are full of idiots .I am not one of them :);)I think they are also color blind green means go red means stop and yellow means get the hell out of my way so i can get threw the light before it turns red ;):LOL:

peter hillman

Let me think for minute....
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
3-5
Country
United States
I ask myself that every time I am out in my truck .The roads are full of idiots .I am not one of them :);)I think they are also color blind green means go red means stop and yellow means get the hell out of my way so i can get threw the light before it turns red ;):LOL:
Yeah driving not the same as it used to be, I hate driving now for those reasons.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Problem is with driving is they know the dangers of texting and driving and the tickets but they still do it .I hate when you get behind someone at a red light and they are texting and light turns green and they still sit there you blow your horn finally and they give you the middle finger and by the time they go the light turns yellow and you end up getting stuck at the light again .When i am out I see this even in the grocery store ,they text and shop and get in the way .Gosh people give your phone and your stupid brain a break .

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
Problem is with driving is they know the dangers of texting and driving and the tickets but they still do it .I hate when you get behind someone at a red light and they are texting and light turns green and they still sit there you blow your horn finally and they give you the middle finger and by the time they go the light turns yellow and you end up getting stuck at the light again .When i am out I see this even in the grocery store ,they text and shop and get in the way .Gosh people give your phone and your stupid brain a break .
(y)(y)(y)(y)
John

peter hillman

Let me think for minute....
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
3-5
Country
United States
Schools out so I get to wash the car?? First week of summer break, wife was visiting friends last night, car got egged, rotten egged. Stunk up the whole garage, can't get that smell out of my nose..
039.jpg

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
WOW that is horrible you need a security camera to catch them and stop it before the children get older and do more stuff than just egging a car .I know there is an order neutralizer they sell at lowes and home depot that you can spray or set off the bomb type canister .I use the bomb one last year when a skunk got in the basement and it worked great .It was 9.99 for 2 cans with a bonus third can when I bought it .Took all 3 cans over 2 days but got rid of it.the smell I mean

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
I hate it when you ring the local authorities are are told to hold then all you get is a load of drivvle about just how great the Council is and all the aminities they have what they have to offer such as wellness centers how much ubbish is collected each week and how much is re-cycled.
ow much grass thy cut each week when our grass verges are at the moment overgrown and should have been done months ago as should our green had been it really gets up my nose it really does

Dave

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
A friend of mine found a bunch of keys in our local town centre. A fairly big bunch, car keys, house keys, etc.
As we're a small town and don't have a Police Station, he phoned the nearest to report the find. He intended to report it, give them his mobile number in case some-one reported them lost, and then drop them in the next time he was in that town.

He was advised by the officer on duty not to bother, and just to bin them. They reckoned the chances of any-one enquiring about lost keys was so low that taking them in wasn't worth the effort.
:(

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Here they tell you if you find keys and can't get a police officer to drop them by a local post office or UPS office or the nearest store where you found them .But a clue to them here if it has a key fob is to press the locate button and when it goes off there is your car .Done that already :)

Ask a Question