Goldie-Goldfish Goes Skiing Again! My Ski Helmet Cover!

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Update for 2014 :)

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Last year I introduced you to my ski helmet cover -- a Lycra Goldfish! (It's nothing more than a stretchy decorative cover that fits over a helmet -- almost any kind of helmet) I've officially named her "Goldie."

We just got back from skiing in Utah, and again, "Goldie" was a big hit. I think I got more comments from adult skiers this year than I did from the kiddies.

What fun this cover has been!!! Several times I responded to comments that, "I had 'Goldie' in case the snow melted so I could swim out!"

PS -- That first shot is a "selfie," and that handsome guy behind me (in the boring blue helmet cover) is my wonderful hubby!

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
It's a Canadian company called TAIL WAGS. They have a FaceBook page, too, that I just found. Thinking I originally ordered mine from AMAZON, though, but that was over a year ago, so my memory is not too good about such details.

I LOVE my cover!! It's cute without being TOO CUTESIE! I just wish they would customize, then I'd get a turtle, too!

Ask a Question