Guess who is out having fun? (It's ME!) Planning wildlife pond for backyard

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
WAY BACK in my college days, I moved across country with $1000 bucks to start my college days. Worked many jobs, got student loans, refused to ask my parents for funds, but they still had 7 kids at home. I didn't eat beans but did eat junk that would not be stole out of the common fridge, like liver.................have never touched it since.

My mom would pack canned food in my suitcase when I came home to visit...............lol............My dad talked me into taking a basic mechanic car course, ie. how to tune it up (back when you could with feeler gauges) I only had a car after I was run over on my bike. My dad helped me buy my first car.

They always offered to help I always refused.

We need our parents when a struggling college student!

Ad

Advertisements

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
Update -- I'm still out there digging. It has been WAY TOO HOT to work outside much. And since I'm trying to recoup my funds, there hasn't been a rush. I did start the relocation of the intake bay and have that well underway. That job is always a 7 Dwarves sort of thing. Chip, chip, chipping away at the hard dry red clay boulders. It is slow work, but again -- no need to hurry. I figure after another couple of digging sessions, I'll have it ready and will be able to do a final accurate measure of the site/hole to determine how much liner I need to order. So -- there is progress happening - it's just slowwwwwwww.

Ad

Advertisements

Ask a Question