hardy lilies for shipping

Reaction score
If those of you who would like lily tubers don't care what color they are, I plan to repot mine this weekend, and would be happy to ship some out. Want to put a few in my farm pond, but I know I will have far more than I want to mess with out there. Some have bloomed, so I know what color they are, and will try to label them. PM me if you're interested. Some I got from Menards, and others I got from Addy over the last few years! I like returning the favor, too. :)[/QUOTE

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
If those of you who would like lily tubers don't care what color they are, I plan to repot mine this weekend, and would be happy to ship some out. Want to put a few in my farm pond, but I know I will have far more than I want to mess with out there. Some have bloomed, so I know what color they are, and will try to label them. PM me if you're interested. Some I got from Menards, and others I got from Addy over the last few years! I like returning the favor, too. :)

make a new post, if you want to, the others may not look at this thread since I said I have no more.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Check out my Colorado (I think >.<) water lily that addy sent me!
2014-06-08 09.19.00.jpg

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
pretty! The colorado will send up multiple blooms at once, they stand above water too , that is one way to tell if it is one

bottom picture first post is a colorado

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Thanks, Addy! This first bloom is definitely not standing above the water, which is what made me question it being Colorado (i was too lazy to label when I got them, and thought I had it all sorted out in my head. LOL!) Granted, there aren't a whole lot of leaves yet either, so maybe it is still amassing energy. I do see another flower spike forming, so will keep an eye on things.

I fear my poor lilies are a wee bit crowded. Between the 3 you gave me, and the surprise 2 I got from my boyfriend's mother, they are all crowded together to avoid splash from the waterfall. Where's a bigger pond when you need one?!?!?!?

Reaction score
Pacific Grove (Monterey Peninsula), California
Hardiness Zone
Zone 10
Country
United States
Didn't abuse myself enough pulling bog plants, now grooming my lilies.
I have tons of tubers, free for shipping, some large some small, some budding, some with good roots, some without but great leaves. All will grow.

Disclaimer, all are labeled but you never know if the label maker i.e. me made a mistake. Most likely what it is labeled as will be the color.

perry's orange sunset

View attachment 68457
georgia peach

View attachment 68452

mayla brilliant pink

View attachment 68453

almost black, but it seems to vary in color

View attachment 68454

charlene stern pale yellow

View attachment 68455

colorado multi pink blooms at one time

View attachment 68456

and a white, can't find a pic right now.

I will be done grooming in the next few days. If you have interest pm me with real name and address.
These can be shipping in small boxes, unless you want a lot, prob in the 5-8 dollar range.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I would not mind shipping to you, but I groomed them real heavy last year, this year they don't get touched, so not shipping any to anybody. Sorry!

To pm click on the name and select start a conversation

Ask a Question