Hardy lily tubers for shipping costs

Reaction score
If your lilies have blooms, I'd put them in your ponds, unless you have fish that will unearth them! Great job, glad the GP is sprouting. I know some of the GP I sent out were ready to bloom, too, and then some were only tubers, but I was hopeful. Thanks for the pics. :)

Reaction score
Hi. Love my plants I got too Patti!
What is the GP that you are speaking of? I don't know what that means. Call me a dummy . LOL
Mike

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
It's Georgia Peach, color and variety of lily that I had divided and sent to some folks.
BTW, thanks to all that I sent plants to that have sent payment. I especially enjoyed ICD's daughter's little drawing she made for me, and the beautiful card from Lisabetten and Ashirley! You guys all made my days. The kind words you have all written to me in private messages, cards, or on this thread make it worthwhile to share with you! I will continue to do it as long as I can. Making other people smile is a gift in life, and it always brings back the smiles ten-fold. :)

Ask a Question