Hello everyone

jas

Reaction score
well dave 54 i found where your hiding just to let u no ive been working in scotland then when i came back i had to go to dawlish because off the storm damage there on the railway line im still there now every day, so not got much time to do any think im still running anoxic also have a eric 4 on the way,i will pop round and see u as soon as i can.jason

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
"Yo Jas my main man" aint been hiding anywhere been in plain site all the time :LOL: , how are things going we havent heard from you in quite a while great to hear your still using the anoxic filter on your pond my friend:cool:.
Please feel free to pop round and see us anytime mate , word of warning though we have had another spate of koi thefts in Plymouth again, this is the third year running :mad:, so keep a good eye on yours, we are installing an upto date security camera system just in case as the sad low life who broke into us a while back is now due out about now ........
I think I know the chap who lost his koi if its the one in Pennycomequick he's from the sister club the Plymouth aquarist and pond keepers society and I believe his pond backs onto the raiway if its the same guy .
Look forwards to seeing you again mate(y):happy:
Want me to tell Lee you've surfaced at last we were all getting a tad worried about you mate (y)

Dave

jas

Reaction score
Hi dave i will pop round as soon as i get some time and maybe pop and se lee has he got his pond all sorted now.

Ask a Question