• pond 2013 017.JPG
    pond 2013 017.JPG
    60.3 KB · Views: 222
  • pond waterfall rebuild 2013 034.JPG
    pond waterfall rebuild 2013 034.JPG
    102.9 KB · Views: 243
Reaction score
AlaPAMa said:
Do you know why I am unable to enlarge your attached photos?
The photos in the signature, specifically Sissy's and some others, have a the word ENLARGE on the bottom border and a very small magnifying glass in the lower right corner.
Right mouse click exactly in the center of the magnifying glass, this displays a context menu
PS - the right mouse click position for me is very picky, may take a time or two to find the magic spot
From the context menu, pick one of the "open link in .... " options, or the "view image" option.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
gardengimp said:
The photos in the signature, specifically Sissy's and some others, have a the word ENLARGE on the bottom border and a very small magnifying glass in the lower right corner.
Right mouse click exactly in the center of the magnifying glass, this displays a context menu
PS - the right mouse click position for me is very picky, may take a time or two to find the magic spot
From the context menu, pick one of the "open link in .... " options, or the "view image" option.
Thanks!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Don't know if y'all can see this little guy/girl, but it's 4-6" with spectacular markings, orange & black. This photo was taken 2 months ago. I now have almost 2 doz., 1" grey/black/brown fry, but haven't seen this one in over a month. I only have 2 orange adult koi, 1 red adult comet, 1 white adult koi and 1 white adult comet. So I feel pretty confident the fry came from the orange & black one. Is it possible she didn't survive spawning?
All advice is appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_6939.jpg
    IMG_6939.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 200

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
it is always a possibility .I had had to take some out of my pond because they are getting beat up top bad .That is why I always have a stock tank ready .i keep an aerator line in it and a small fountain pump in a crate of lava rock with my hyacinth that are extra .It is near the pond also .With a pond you need to be prepared for every thing .

Ask a Question