Help With Suppliers

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
I think most posters join and either have one pressing question they need to ask right away or they do a lot of reading before they ever post. The ones who come on and post 15 questions right off the bat and want us to do all their research always raise eyebrows. Or the wonder about VERY SPECIFIC pond product that they conveniently have a link to in their post... hmmm. We're on to you!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8A
Country
United States
The reason I follow this site is because folks here are helpful and courteous. That and it is very informative.
It is unfortunate that people act rudely. Personally I don't have time for it.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
@GBBUDD I thought that was a bit odd that the two accounts both had "Sam" in their name and they were asking the same type of questions. At least the new "Sam" was asking in a nicer way without being overtly rude, but then again I only had time to read one of his/her questions so I really don't know what the tone of the others was. I don't mind answering questions to the best of my ability if they're asked in a polite manner, but I can't stand people that are rude and expect people to just "deal with it".

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
This is my first pond I have never undertaken anything like this. But that's been my life the phone rings and someone asks me to build there dreams. Well nothing better then building my own dream. My Email was builderofdreams. I should check if I still have that I imagine I do... I have worked with rubber roofing. excavators, concrete, block work, plumbing , electrical, stone walls, Landscaping, put it all together and you have a polock building a pond what else.

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
This is my first pond I have never undertaken anything like this. But that's been my life the phone rings and someone asks me to build there dreams. Well nothing better then building my own dream. My Email was builderofdreams. I should check if I still have that I imagine I do... I have worked with rubber roofing. excavators, concrete, block work, plumbing , electrical, stone walls, Landscaping, put it all together and you have a polock building a pond what else.
Shouldn’t that be “Polock,” with a capital “P”? Gee, I haven’t heard that in a while — Archie Bunker!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Shouldn’t that be “Polock,” with a capital “P”? Gee, I haven’t heard that in a while — Archie Bunker!
LMAO
um The polock fits to a T but any association between meat head today and myself well lets just say that's like SHULMER AND TRUMP playing 18 holes together

Ask a Question