Marshall

Turtle Keeper + CPL(H)
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States
Morewater, the US has more than 1 mass shooting PER DAY.
It's their culture.
(no offence, usa friends, just the facts.)

http://www.gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting

I agree and as weird as it may seem to some people, all the crazy people shooting up schools, churches and home invasion is precisely why I have a .45 and the M4 at home... and loaded at all times except for transporting in the utv.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
2a
Country
Canada
I agree and as weird as it may seem to some people, all the crazy people shooting up schools, churches and home invasion is precisely why I have a .45 and the M4 at home... and loaded at all times except for transporting in the utv.

The thing is, Marshall, just as the US embraces it's gun culture, the middle east embraces it's islamic culture.
We in the west need to leave the middle east alone. We may not agree with how they choose to lead their lives, but it's their life. We need to butt out otherwise they will find their way over here to retaliate come hell or high water.

If the US really wants to be left alone, STOP BUYING THEIR CHEAP OIL.
Every time gas prices go up by a nickle, the whining starts. We have more than enough energy here in North America to look after our own needs.

Smaug

God makes perfect. I just dug the hole
Reaction score
Country
United States
That wasn't a massacre, smaug. That was retaliation.
I'm not defending the violence, but it was predictable.

Retaliation for what?....

Know what.nevermind. I truly couldn't care less what the rest of the world thinks of our policy's here. We don't need to worry about what the Canucks or anyone else thinks or says. We are still and always will be the premiere force of the world militarily and economically. Our policy's DO keep the oil prices reasonable for us,couldn't care less what you have to pay. The US has the only game in town,and it always will. Predictably you speak of,nothing more predictable then the bleeding heart drivel the euros and Canucks spew.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Here come the Canadians
1919164_700919680043214_2279696235166570764_n.jpg

Marshall

Turtle Keeper + CPL(H)
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States
The thing is, Marshall, just as the US embraces it's gun culture, the middle east embraces it's islamic culture.
We in the west need to leave the middle east alone. We may not agree with how they choose to lead their lives, but it's their life. We need to butt out otherwise they will find their way over here to retaliate come hell or high water.

If the US really wants to be left alone, STOP BUYING THEIR CHEAP OIL.
Every time gas prices go up by a nickle, the whining starts. We have more than enough energy here in North America to look after our own needs.

Just don't overlook the fact that as an American I do not necessarily agree with and support all or any of what the government does just as you as a Canadian could surely find a few practices or policies of Trudeau and company that are contrary to your likes and opinions.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
2a
Country
Canada
Retaliation for what?....

Know what.nevermind. I truly couldn't care less what the rest of the world thinks of our policy's here. We don't need to worry about what the Canucks or anyone else thinks or says. We are still and always will be the premiere force of the world militarily and economically. Our policy's DO keep the oil prices reasonable for us,couldn't care less what you have to pay. The US has the only game in town,and it always will. Predictably you speak of,nothing more predictable then the bleeding heart drivel the euros and Canucks spew.

If you want the suicide missions in your country to stop, then you need to care what other countries think.

With great power and freedom comes great responsibility.
You left a power vacuum in Iraq. What did you think was going to happen next?

Stop supporting Israel and their expansion.
Conduct a public trial investigating Rumsfeld, Cheney, Bush and Blair.

...For starters.

Just sayin', neighbour.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
2a
Country
Canada
Just don't overlook the fact that as an American I do not necessarily agree with and support all or any of what the government does just as you as a Canadian could surely find a few practices or policies of Trudeau and company that are contrary to your likes and opinions.

Yes, we have a new, young Prime Minister. I'm not sure what to expect.

Marshall

Turtle Keeper + CPL(H)
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States
Yes, we have a new, young Prime Minister. I'm not sure what to expect.
It is amusing to me that he is the second youngest in history and the youngest ever, Joe Clark defeated a Trudeau at the time ending the Liberal party to which this Trudeau belongs. :D

Reaction score
Here come the Canadians
It's true I'm glad we have restrictive laws and have a more cautious approach to gun safety here in Canada.
However, I'm all for the liberal gun laws and the continuing lackadaisical approach to gun safety they have in the USA, it means will continue to enjoy many more entertaining videos like this. :D

Marshall

Turtle Keeper + CPL(H)
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States
It's true I'm glad we have restrictive laws and have a more cautious approach to gun safety here in Canada.
However, I'm all for the liberal gun laws and the continuing lackadaisical approach to gun safety they have in the USA, it means will continue to enjoy many more entertaining videos like this. :D

The only reason I would "maybe" want better gun control is my ex-wife is still living... Which as you know means thats one more person who wishes I wasn't LOL

Ask a Question