How are you planting your lillies??

Reaction score
looks like ill b taking the wrapping off my lilly and placing them in pot of some sort with pea gravel.(I don't think my daughter will mind if i take some from her playground)

Reaction score
koiguy1969, the buckets you are using from dollar store - do they have holes or not?
I got 3 pans for washing dishes in 6 inches deep and 14 inches long. Will that do ok. Plus, I bought some fabric pots and I must say, I am not impressed. But, I am sure I am not doing something right. I got pebble gravel today. It is slightly larger that pea gravel. I will still top with the large egg rocks.
Thanks for all the advice.

Reaction score
koiguy1969, the buckets you are using from dollar store - do they have holes or not?
I got 3 pans for washing dishes in 6 inches deep and 14 inches long. Will that do ok. Plus, I bought some fabric pots and I must say, I am not impressed. But, I am sure I am not doing something right. I got pebble gravel today. It is slightly larger that pea gravel. I will still top with the large egg rocks.
Thanks for all the advice.

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
Normal kitchen or household (holeless) buckets for marginals like iris and cattails,etc...sounds like what you bought will work for lillies.

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
Normal kitchen or household (holeless) buckets for marginals like iris and cattails,etc...sounds like what you bought will work for lillies.

Ask a Question