addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
lol keep trying but you will never convince me to go with koi..................... I have the water room, the filtration, but TOTALLY LACK THE DESIRE!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
lol keep trying but you will never convince me to go with koi..................... I have the water room, the filtration, but TOTALLY LACK THE DESIRE!
ah, no, you misunderstand--I DON'T want you in the koi game--this would mean ONE MORE BIDDER against me, ya know??? heh heh

smiley-tongue-on-icy-pole---Xsml.gif

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I loves me goldies too and will never spend for koi. No room for them in my pond anyways.
1642709179052.gif

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
let me know where and i ll bid on yours, just for fun :p
GEEZ! Has the Super Boss been bribin' ya with da honey agin????? We gotta stick together, bro; the Castle's FULL of bandidi and ladri jus' aimin' to git our fish!

smiley-tongue-on-icy-pole---Xsml.gif

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Bog, bog, bog..........................bahg humbug View attachment 146448
I think you're dragging yer feet 'cause you don't wanna have to give long diatribes to the newbs re bog filtration, is all! TRIED to shovel that task on over to the Prez, but he's been a stinker lately and makin' me do alla da work. Guess that's what Prez' s do, hey? Gonna hafta drag the SuperBoss Bog Builder's Guide To Happiness link onto my desktop and just plaster that every time someone asks!

You DO know, right lil Queenie, that resistance is futile...

smiley stick out tongue snowball.gif

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I think you're dragging yer feet 'cause you don't wanna have to give long diatribes to the newbs re bog filtration, is all! TRIED to shovel that task on over to the Prez, but he's been a stinker lately and makin' me do alla da work. Guess that's what Prez' s do, hey? Gonna hafta drag the SuperBoss Bog Builder's Guide To Happiness link onto my desktop and just plaster that every time someone asks!

You DO know, right lil Queenie, that resistance is futile...

View attachment 146449
Resistance is my middle name
1642712646234.gif

So bog on boggers and let sleeping not doing boggers lie
1642712761440.gif

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
ah, no, you misunderstand--I DON'T want you in the koi game--this would mean ONE MORE BIDDER against me, ya know??? heh heh

View attachment 146419
and as you watch the price go up and the seconds tick by, heart pounding, breath held, price goes up up up and then stops as you hit buy!

Ask a Question