How big is your biggest goldfish?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
you mean like this? :(
:):mad:;):(:confused::rolleyes:o_O:cautious::censored::LOL::sleep::sneaky:(n):unsure::):confused::mad:;):(:rolleyes:
well, with you, I figure my paycheck is indication enough I'm still on solid ground!!! Doesn't hurt that you let the OTG smuggle out some honey, either...ooops!!! Did I say that out loud? Ah, well, you see, it's like this...Dime's dogs--the new one at least--got loose in the Castle kitchen and well, there was an accident. We had to mop the floor with SOMETHING, ya know? How was I to know it was honey in them jars?? And then we had to send a box of them to the lab to make sure we weren't being poisoned or not...the extras, well...they sort of got 'lost'. Don't ask--I don't want to embarass @Dimelius ....

smiley-tongue-on-icy-pole---Xsml.gif
smiley sunny.gif

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
tis okay, Keith; I'm a bit more sensitive to whether my 'fun' is bothering people here and haven't totally confirmed who's smiling or frowning at my antics. We're good, then.

And it's okay to disagree with anything I say/write; it's how we learn!

View attachment 146481View attachment 146501
Hmmmm…. yes but in my opinion the smartest people here have been on GPF at least 10 years like JW and Addy and of course me! Just wondering if you were there yet??

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6A
Country
United States
I miss my old white-red comet. It was 12-14 inches and died randomly. I dont know its real age. It was in my older pond. I bought it when it was about 10 inches already. It was a female for sure. Never had a fish with it's length. It was bigger than my 1 year old koi back then.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6A
Country
United States
Here is a picture of it when i first bought it. That's not my hand. Got it off Dandyorandas. I miss those auctions. It has never re-openned after the attempted china ban by trump followed by COVID. Ken said it was 12 inches when i bought it. I believe it. It was bigger when it died. My new pond cannot support this size of a fish now.

DSC_7788.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Here is a picture of it when i first bought it. That's not my hand. Got it off Dandyorandas. I miss those auctions. It has never re-openned after the attempted china ban by trump followed by COVID. Ken said it was 12 inches when i bought it. I believe it. It was bigger when it died. My new pond cannot support this size of a fish now.

View attachment 146638
beautiful fish!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
Italy

View attachment 146638
stunning!

Ask a Question