sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
must be my genetics then because i have perfect teeth with no cavities .Lost 1 tooth when I was a child at the back and that was it .It was an accident and only get my teeth cleaned .Dentist is surprised also ,must be the veggies i eat .Don't like candy either

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
2a
Country
Canada
must be my genetics then because i have perfect teeth with no cavities .Lost 1 tooth when I was a child at the back and that was it .It was an accident and only get my teeth cleaned .Dentist is surprised also ,must be the veggies i eat .Don't like candy either
Eliminating sugar and carbonated beverages from your diet are 2 of the best things you can do for your teeth.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
I didn't know 10 year olds tweet...;)

My six year old granddaughter knows her way around technology quite well - she loves SnapChat filters, but her parents are REALLY OLD FASHIONED (haha!) and don't think a six year old needs her own phone. She has friends who have both phones and smart watches. She does have an iPad that she is allowed to use with supervision. To them it's all just every day stuff.

DutchMuch

Lord Of The Aquascapes!
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
My six year old granddaughter knows her way around technology quite well - she loves SnapChat filters, but her parents are REALLY OLD FASHIONED (haha!) and don't think a six year old needs her own phone. She has friends who have both phones and smart watches. She does have an iPad that she is allowed to use with supervision. To them it's all just every day stuff.
I never understood this:
why do people allow six year olds to have phones? six or ten?....
And ipads
fit bits,
etc.
back in my kindergarten when flip phones just came out, they didn't let their kids have them?
Like seriously, im sixteen and LITERALLY make 100$ a day (farm ranch guy I assist him, like family to me)
How am I so young and do this? Because im not GLUED to my phone all day. Its REDICULAS how people (I could go on for days...) are so brain washed by these things, I mean obviously one day ill get a phone, but as long as I don't need it im fine without it, people are like white sheep with them.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I know my sister gave her kids cell phones for safety. If any kind of emergency she wanted them to be able to call her. Their phones also had tracking, so she could tell if they really were where they claimed.

MoonShadows

The Jam Man
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Sometimes I wonder how we survived without cell phones and the internet, but we did just fine. We had one phone in the kitchen with a 6 foot cord...no privacy whatsoever. I remember carrying a pocket full of change as a teenager to make my private calls from the pay phone on the corner.

BTW...I got about a 2 - 2 1/2 on this quiz.
-two parent household...stability?...ahem!
-graduated and got a Masters degree but I wouldn't say from a "good university"
-you always use the fork on the outside first...unless you are using your fingers!

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cisifom

Latest Threads