Howdy from East Texas

Reaction score
Howdy, My name is Jerry and my wife name is Nancy, we just want to say hello and look forward to sharing information with you. I have no doubt I'll take away more than I'll bring. Just thank of all the opportunities you'll have to help. :)
See you on the Green Screen..

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Howdy-frog--11-1.gif
Jerry and Nancy
Do you have a pond now or are you just starting one? We would be glad to help in whatever way we can :razz:

Reaction score
Actual we have three now. The largest is 20X30 and 3.5 - 4 feet deep, and I am having a heck of a time keeping the sludge out, so you can expect to see some questions on how I should setup the filtration system. going to add a second UV light this yr to see if that will also help with the algae.

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Welcome! Three ponds -- are they separate or connected? Do you currently have a filtration system in place, and if so, give us some information like pump size, type of filtration, waterways, etc...... Do you have fish, how many, and what kind? Please post pics if you have any -- we love looking at pond pics!

And BTW, where in East Texas are you? I'm in the NW corner of LA, which is practically E. TX ;)

Reaction score
Thanks everyone. I'll have to take some picturs when I get back into town. I headed over to the general forum to start a post for some suggestions about what filtreation system we should use.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
welcome and I use a pool net to scoop the stuff off the bottom .geeze hookset i would not want to be you and pay for the gas and i complain about 20 miles . :razz: when I have to go to town gosh what a lot of nerve i have .

Reaction score
Holy crap I live in Irving and work in Coppell its a whopping 15 miles each way I feel bad for you I hope you drive a small car and traffic has to be killer with all the construction they have around here

Ask a Question