Improving pond esthetic

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I saw here at our lowes that they have L shaped block but it was only at the Martinsville lowes .I think they were made for the finish on a retaining wall top .I also know there are video's of how to make them on you tube

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I also thought about those nice fake stones they make for fireplaces and backsplash's .You could epoxy them into an L shape and adhere them to the edge of the pond .You wouldn't need more than 3 or 4 sheets and taking them apart is easy .

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
I think I could raise the soil level. I really don’t know enough about it to raise the water level. The level in the picture is where it naturally levels out. I might need to figure that out. Thank you!
Unless it is unlevel the water could be raised to the top and it would look better. Gluing rocks doesn't sound like a good idea. Another thought is all the hard work is done and it wouldn't take much effort or money to replace the soild tub with a rubber liner.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Use some of those large flat slabs that you have on top of that wall and place them cantilevered over that exposed right hand side. Have them sticking way over the water with a bunch of heavy stones on top of the part that sits on the soil to weight them down. You could also stack them in a stepping formation backing away from the pond. It would look better than just stacking random stones.

Last edited:
Ad

Advertisements

Ask a Question