sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
google 30 mil liners as they seem cheaper and could be an option as less weight and cheaper

Reaction score
You don't have to know someone in the roofing industry. Most roofing supply companies will sell direct. However EPDM in the form we use for ponds is only carried by 2 suppliers in the entire Phoenix area. Prices from pond suppliers vary a great deal here in Phoenix, the roof supplies are a little cheaper. Main thing being able to pick it up when needed and the price on the lowest end. We do have to buy in the width of the roll they have, any length in foot increments.

Reaction score
You don't have to know someone in the roofing industry. Most roofing supply companies will sell direct. However EPDM in the form we use for ponds is only carried by 2 suppliers in the entire Phoenix area. Prices from pond suppliers vary a great deal here in Phoenix, the roof supplies are a little cheaper. Main thing being able to pick it up when needed and the price on the lowest end. We do have to buy in the width of the roll they have, any length in foot increments.
Thanks WB I have left messages with a few places so we will see what they say :)

Reaction score
I am in need of 20 x 25 feet (.45 mil. EPDM liner) I have already bought the rest of my supplies for the pond makeover but truly forgot how pricey liners can be... Any help or guidance to a discounted liner would be AWESOME :) do we the forum members do group buys or get discounts anywhere? Thanks so much ;)
Hi are you still looking for liner 20 x 25 ? I have one $320

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
if you go on eponds sight which i suspect this guy is involved with 20x20 liner is 240 dollars and with shipping it says 320 dollars .So you are paying 80 dollars for shipping .That is the biggest liner you can click on in there sight

Reaction score
if you go on eponds sight which i suspect this guy is involved with 20x20 liner is 240 dollars and with shipping it says 320 dollars .So you are paying 80 dollars for shipping .That is the biggest liner you can click on in there sight
Hi, Im not Eponds, Im E-ponds and have not built a site , but thanks have a great day...

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
If you google pond liners in your area most times they will give you a discount if you buy it and pick it up

Reaction score
HI, Yes that is a great way to save some money. You can also search Half off Ponds ... I think they have free shipping.:happy:

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
dr foster and smith is cheaper and 7.99 shipping .I got mine from them on presidents day and they did not charge me shipping .But then this has already been said .

Reaction score
That is great and Dr.Foster & Smith is very reputable. Another way to get a great deal may be on Amazon...

Ask a Question