In need of liner....HELP PLEASE

Reaction score
Hi, Unfortunately shipping is $67 so it would not be any cheaper. You might try half off ponds or Drs Foster and Smith or someone local so you can pick it up to avoid the shipping charges...:D Good luck

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Actually I am. What's shipping on it to Ohio? Thanks
In reality it does pay to splash out on a good liner one for the pond not for roofs. that way not only does it give you a peace of mind nowing a job is well done and have a liner that lasts upwards of 20-3 years :cool:

Dave;)

Reaction score
In reality it does pay to splash out on a good liner one for the pond not for roofs. that way not only does it give you a peace of mind nowing a job is well done and have a liner that lasts upwards of 20-3 years :cool:

Dave;)
Yeah the one I ordered is the firestone with the 20 year warranty :)

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
mine came in a big white box and had the hand truck waiting for fed ex to bring it and took the had truck right out to the fed ex guy and he put it right on so i could take it down to the basement .Over 70lbs way over 70lbs and felt sorry for the poor guy.it also weighed more than the 111 lbs it says .Sorry but they made a little fib

Attachments

• pond rebuild 023.JPG
    pond rebuild 023.JPG
    129.2 KB · Views: 250
  • pond rebuild 024.JPG
    pond rebuild 024.JPG
    130.7 KB · Views: 201

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Sucker is heavy and heavier to put in by yourself .I should know ,been there done that :)kidnap friends if you can .I laid mine out in the sun for a good hour and it made it easier to make the folds in the corners .

Reaction score
Sucker is heavy and heavier to put in by yourself .I should know ,been there done that :)kidnap friends if you can .I laid mine out in the sun for a good hour and it made it easier to make the folds in the corners .
Great idea laying it out in the sun :) and I will definitely recruit lol

Ask a Question