Is HDPE pipe fish-safe?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
2a
Country
Canada
You probably have more contaminates entering your pond from the atmosphere.
Make sure you have as diverse an ecosystem as possible with lots of various plants.
If you would like, start a new thread and describe your setup along with pictures.

Reaction score
Country
United States
I was going to use pvc pipe to make a koi hideout but saw the dog food bin was much bigger and was the size I was looking for.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
how true mitch when it rains or is windy I always wonder about what is going into the pond naturally .Pollen can be a nightmare and the dust from trees is always blowing in the air and then into the pond .They are foresting here again .I can here it and see the trees falling .The power towers over 3 miles away are becoming more visible .

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
I was going to use pvc pipe to make a koi hideout but saw the dog food bin was much bigger and was the size I was looking for.

How big is the bin? I have that same brand for my dog food and I can't imagine koi being able to get in and turn around and get back out.

Ask a Question