j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I think it send out runners in water but not sure. Prolly by both runners and seeds from the flowers if in soil.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
We had aquatic buttercup that was really pretty the first two. By year three it started to take over. And anything that spreads by runner is difficult to control. In a pond anything that puts out runners and can get between your rocks can be an absolute nightmare. Does that stop me from taking chances? Nope. Do I always regret taking them? Yes. Yes I do.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
We had aquatic buttercup that was really pretty the first two. By year three it started to take over. And anything that spreads by runner is difficult to control. In a pond anything that puts out runners and can get between your rocks can be an absolute nightmare. Does that stop me from taking chances? Nope. Do I always regret taking them? Yes. Yes I do.
but it looks so pretty

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
There's no such thing as a weed to me, just something growing that wasn't intended or in an inconvenient place.
Looks good though I'd leave it be :)

Reaction score
Country
United States
To get that great looking lawn that you want it is essential that you care for your lawn properly. There are a number of ways in which you can care for your lawn and some of the tips and tricks of the trade seem to work better than others.

Ask a Question