n/t

smiley-Star-Over-Bethlehem-blk.gif

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Same, but with a goldfish that go from left to right? Time to ask ahaha
thing is, goldfish don't use swords nor is this a 'UW' scene. Let me think on it, I suppose I could cobble up sumthin' fer ya. Thing is, this motif will be over in a week (probably already is!) so you won't get much mileage out of it. Got some other 3-panel scene where putting in fish would look cool?

stmask.gif

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
That is a fantastic job you did on that one @brokensword
I'm saving that one for sure,lol! Love it!
had major issues just GETTING it to post; had to finally upload to my GPF 'media', then copy THAT link and paste it into the reply by using 'add image by url'. Sheesh. Nothing today has been easy...

Glad you liked! When I saw your original, told my wife; that's one of the best Xmas ones I've seen yet and then the above idea clicked! Definitely is a fun one. I've always sorta liked when that 4th wall gets broken!

stpirate.gif

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
had major issues just GETTING it to post; had to finally upload to my GPF 'media', then copy THAT link and paste it into the reply by using 'add image by url'. Sheesh. Nothing today has been easy...

Glad you liked! When I saw your original, told my wife; that's one of the best Xmas ones I've seen yet and then the above idea clicked! Definitely is a fun one. I've always sorta liked when that 4th wall gets broken!

View attachment 145811
All that stuff you do to make changes looks like a lot of work for sure. I only go and find these ones that I have, no making except maybe in size sometimes and that is pretty easy but some if you shrink them then the movement slows down and looks weird.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
All that stuff you do to make changes looks like a lot of work for sure. I only go and find these ones that I have, no making except maybe in size sometimes and that is pretty easy but some if you shrink them then the movement slows down and looks weird.
yep; I'm doing a crash course in anigifs; found that timing thang out last week and even doing your circling koi. And found out if you move the graphics in any direction too far, it looks stilted, causing me to either hurry it up or add more in-between pics, which IS what takes the most time as I have to find transitions from what I have to what I need.

The twirly is fairly easy as it's cartoonish and low on features (no body, for instance), with easily manipulated parts (it's mostly separated, so cutting out and repositioning isn't that hard, just tedious). I find it takes a lot of time just because I need to replicate a bunch of layers to extend anything longer than it is. YOUR original 3-panel Christmas was only 20 frames but this one I re-built, is 50. AND, it's sooooo damn easy to find new layers and frames show up at the wrong times depending on how I paste them in. But I'm learning!

stXms.gif

Ask a Question