Just met Greg Wittstock where he informed me I was chosen as his Dyi for 2023 winner/

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
It made me so happy to watch you get the recognition you deserve. I loved the extra views of your pond. Amazing.

I agree with you that there is a special relaxation that comes from pond staring, and taking care of it.
I left out where it can also be very stressful from the wildlife ripping the moss and plants appart. But when things are good they are real good.
Thank you 1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Congrats! Very well deserved.
Congratulations! Well deserved.
Congratulations!
WOWSA! Congrats, What a beautiful setup you have built there. Obviously a labor of love .
Great news, congrats!
Congratulations!
That is fantastic! Well deserved!
Thank you all.
It impressed me that Greg was inpressed I have many here to thank giving me advice when I first started. Seems like it was onl y yesterday at times but other times it seems like it's al/ways been here.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
Oh yes -- the love/hate relationship with the wildlife is a real thing.
Oh my gosh - the crazy weather right before filming - yikes! I would have been stressed, too!
It all looked beautiful, though! Proof that all your excellent planning and construction can withstand Mother Nature in a bad mood.
You know who my dream pond visitor would be? Ed the Pond Professor! He is such a nature nut, it would be fun to talk ecosystems with him.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
@GBBUDD Wow 150K! I started watching this on my computer yesterday and halfway through it my computer decided it was time to update windows on it's own! So today I just finished watching the rest. You deserve this #1 in the world reward!
So happy you are a part of our pond forum. We have bragging rights now right?
toot.gif

Congrats 77.gif

udaman7.gif
#1.gif

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 A
Country
United States
Wow, wow, wow !! #1 in the world and 150k for them to duplicate, built my one man, you !!!!!

I've loved hearing your stories of finding trees, tree trunks , rocks and various mosses and somehow getting them back. to your place and creating something special with them.

Very happy for you !

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Wow, wow, wow !! #1 in the world and 150k for them to duplicate, built my one man, you !!!!!

I've loved hearing your stories of finding trees, tree trunks , rocks and various mosses and somehow getting them back. to your place and creating something special with them.

Very happy for you !
Thanks Tula,
This definitely feels like a feather in my cap.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I always forget to hit the like button , can't teach an old dog new tricks

Ask a Question