kens koi pond build

stroppy

stroppy
Reaction score
love it ! :0) and you have very clear water ... do you have to clean the filter pits out ? and if so how often ? your pond is looking real good now, love the way your finishing it off :0)

Reaction score
Cheers for the comments,as for cleaning the filters out,at the moment i clean the brushes and japp matt about every 2 weeks,in the summer it will be every week,but im in the proccess of changing it by making the first bay a lot bigger (in to a vortex)then i wont get so much crapp going in to the brushes then all i have to do is open a gate valve.
Ken.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I sorta like the block you used less to maintain and you must use pond dye I'm guessing I like the way your air comes up like that looks like a valcano

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
That's what I'm talking about! Great Job! How many fish are you currently housing and what size? I want something like that! BAD!!!!!!

Reaction score
Hi again,i have a sequence 12000 pump,a tmc 55w uv on my pond and a 70 litre air pump coming from a bottom drain,i have about 15 koi in there the biggest around 16-18" the smallest around 6".
Ken.

Ask a Question