Koi condo II

mrsclem

mrsclem
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Well I have some more pics. This is where I enjoy my morning coffee.
The problem is it has a view of all the work that still needs to be done! Wrapped the rock on a roll around the big box. Have the pavers to make the seating area but still not sure how I want to set it up. Working with a slope again! Too much work to do! At least this year I won't have to deal with leaves. Both ponds have net rooms around them.

Attachments

• IMG_0282.jpg
    IMG_0282.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 237
  • IMG_0251.jpg
    IMG_0251.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 235
  • IMG_0278.jpg
    IMG_0278.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 255

stroppy

stroppy
Reaction score
you do have a lot of trees !!! can see why you need to net the ponds... it looks a peacefull place, and isnt there always something more to finish. dont know about your weather but its getting cold here so not much getting done outside now

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Got to love slopes! They sure can make pond building difficult.

mrsclem

mrsclem
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Thought I would give everyone an update. After a very long winter hubby will return to full duty tomorrow! Wohoo! It's been 9 months since he fell, 6 pins holding his shoulder together. It will be good to have some help with things around here. Ponds are up and running but haven't seen much of the fish as the water is very green. Starting the UV up today and hopefully will get the bog started this week. It didn't get cleaned out last fall so had a lot of decayed plant material. Flushed it out and will set up a fines filter to catch anything I missed.

stroppy

stroppy
Reaction score
great news that hubby is better and able to help ... you can sit with your coffee and watch him for a change :0)... glad your ponds up and running your uv will soon sort out the green

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Wonderful news mrsclem. Spring is coming and you can both get in there and roll your sleeves up and take care of the pond business.
It will be good to see your fishes again I bet. I wish I could get out there now but the rains of Kilimanjaro are here to stay for awhile I fear :fish:

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Great mrsclem, happy for you and your hubby!

mrsclem

mrsclem
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Hope it's nothing serious Dr. Dave. Hubby tore all 4 ligaments in the rotator cuff as well as tearing his bicep completely loose. Basically, he had nothing holding his shoulder in place.He is already picking up overtime- it will help with the pond rebuild.

Ask a Question