Let's see our pets

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Well well, how things haven't seen you since you set up your camera truck. Apparently it's keeping you busy. is that a new pup have you gotten @addy1 itiss

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Well well, how things haven't seen you since you set up your camera truck. Apparently it's keeping you busy. is that a new pup have you gotten @addy1 itiss
I am not sure if you're asking me, not sure because you tagged Addy1. If so yes I did get a new puppy, she is almost 2 years old now. She is a Nederlandse Kooikerhondje. She is awesome, super smart and does everything.

I have not been around much as my mom is having health issues all this past year. Lots of puppy training to. Pond is doing great. I have slowed down a little with wildlife trips but take lots of pictures with Kenzie the puppy.

I do not go to as many photo sites, most are so negative now. I still post on instagram and Flickr.

Kenzie has been such a positive thing over the last 2 years. She loves life from the moment we flew to go get her to bring her home. She loves kayaking, agility, swimming, hiking, tricks and all her jeep adventures.

This is the first day at the hotel where I met her for this first time.

The day it all started by A & R Photography, on Flickr

Here are a couple along the way

Evening paddle by A & R Photography, on Flickr

Kenzie working the R3 & the RF 400mm by A & R Photography, on Flickr

Kenzie waiting for her chicken by A & R Photography, on Flickr

Kenzie doing the weave poles by A & R Photography, on Flickr

This is so much fun by A & R Photography, on Flickr

Showing off her CGC medalion by A & R Photography, on Flickr

Jeep fun today by A & R Photography, on Flickr

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
IMG_2140.jpeg

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
@RobAmy yes I waIs referring to your self. I tagged Addy because she has I think she's on 8 puppies in the last year. And she too has been quiet recently. But I supose it's more just life in general taking up our free time. Glad to hear pond and pup are doing well. Sorry to hear moms having a rough time. Give Amy our best.
I too have not done much shooting I'm not traveling much the last couple years . I miss it but the po d has filled the void.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
One spoiled little pup . But like all of us they do far more for us then we could ever do for them

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 A
Country
United States
@RobAmy , what a darling pup ! She is gorgeous and you can feel her happiness and energy. I'm sorry to hear of your mother's health problems, I understand as I have an almost 88 year old mother.

Glad to hear your pond is doing well, it's so lovely. We closed our pond last Fall, but ended on a high note with a summer of beautiful water gardening and a very good home for our four koi. I miss seeing the pond, but feel the timing to close it was right for us.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
Give that pretty baby a carrot from us! How old and what's the back story?
Jacob was born on our Wisconsin farm in 1998, and moved with us to New York, where he “worked” as a therapy animal at a residential children’s home. We’re all retired in Florida now, and he lives on a friend’s farm with two ponies. When we visit he brays, takes a dirt bath, then trots over for carrots and apples. Jacob gives kisses, loves hugs and to be brushed, and chases the ponies with a stick in his mouth.

Attachments

• IMG_2186.jpeg
    IMG_2186.jpeg
    32.8 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1954.jpeg
    IMG_1954.jpeg
    33.5 KB · Views: 8

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
@RobAmy yes I waIs referring to your self. I tagged Addy because she has I think she's on 8 puppies in the last year. And she too has been quiet recently. But I supose it's more just life in general taking up our free time. Glad to hear pond and pup are doing well. Sorry to hear moms having a rough time. Give Amy our best.
I too have not done much shooting I'm not traveling much the last couple years . I miss it but the po d has filled the void.
10 yorkies, 6 under one year, 4 at 2 yr plus.
4 acres of land, 11 ponds, a hubby slowly drifting away, mind wise.

Will never catch up and really don't care, less stress that way.

Only so many seconds in a day. I try to read most posts, everybody here gets along well.

A friend grabbed this shot, going to get another with clean glass, better lighting, they were watching me.
IMG_20240112_173844.jpg

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States

Only so many seconds in a day. I try to read most posts, everybody here gets along well.

A friend grabbed this shot, going to get another with clean glass, better lighting, they were watching me.
Beyond priceless , Moms a rock star and all the fans are waiting penitently.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States

A friend grabbed this shot, going to get another with clean glass, better lighting, they were watching me. View attachment 161762
And I see Miss Missy the queen in the back, saying mom is crazy.............wasn't I enough,lol!

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
And I see Miss Missy the queen in the back, saying mom is crazy.............wasn't I enough,lol!
Lol that is lil bear, he always stands back. Missy was on the couch in her queen position.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
No she is queen, they all try to engage her, we call her growl butt for a reason. She growls. On a occasion she will briefly engage.

She is 11, and been here since 2013. Boss dog!

Ask a Question