Wanted Lilies, Hornwort, Anacharis, Water hyacinth/Lettuce, Bog Plants , etc

Reaction score
Country
United States
A few of my oldest koi are in the 2' range now, and there's not much they can't shift when they put their minds to it! lol They are very determined when it comes to anything 'food'. They even swim right up out of the water and onto the rocks, where possible! :)
View attachment 134317
View attachment 134318

We have a 6" diameter rock holding one of our lights down, and they dislodge that on a regular basis. The lilies were being destroyed until we put them in pots with welded wire fencing over the top! Fishies be crazy!!! :LOL:
View attachment 134319
Very nice

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a/b
Country
United States
As you clean your pond this fall, please do not though away any plants!
We just built a new pond. For now have just a few plants (no fish yet)
Thank you and looking forward for your donations!
I know I’m a little late but I just posted about having an abundance of anacharis. I would gladly “ donate “ if you want to pay for shipping. See my thread in the” Winterizing” section

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Those flat rate boxes that the post office supply are great for shipping. You can get a lot of plants in them for not too much bucks! https://www.usps.com/ship/priority-mail.htm
@Gordo33 I recommend getting the money from the person who wants the plants first before sending as there have been incidents on this forum where they do not pay after you send.

Ask a Question