sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
oh geeze you are silly haro if you by it let me know how the roar of the water is :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
Fresia; ask Sissy, she's an expert on stills! Just don't tell the Revenooers!
Sorry, didn't mean to hijack your thread.
John

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Hey halloween is coming get some of those small halloween things from the dollar stores .I even see some of the dollar stores sell mini x mas lights .

fresia1999

Fresia
Reaction score
Now Sissy don't tempt me I just may have to add on. Hey it just started pouring down rain . We will see if the little cabin does its job or if I will be singin the electrical blues.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I have bought some really cute things for my doll houses there even rocking chairs for the front porch and who woulda thought 2 for a dollar and a dog and a cat and to much to mention .

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
well is hubby building an out house now and a village shop and you do need a gas station . :razz:

fresia1999

Fresia
Reaction score
Thank you everyone. Am about in tears right now. We had a bad down pour washed some of my babies out of pond and washed a bunch of mulch in the pond. I scooped out alot of it but water so murky I can't see my little guys to know if their alright. I put the two that washed out back in. My husband thinks the landscaper should have built up the rock higher around the pond so the mulch wouldn't flow in.I have called the landscaper and he is suppose to come out tomorrow. I hope my goldfish are okay.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Iy is always better to raise the sides a lot higher and also did your guy remember to put in an overflow pipe or make an area fish free that allows all excess water to flow out so water does not go over the top all around the pond I have a piece of ditch pipe 4 inches with one of those drainage grates on both sides of it .I just put a low section in my liner under my water fall so it was hidden and the liner is all gooped up with addy's pl roofing goop .

Ask a Question