sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I have 2 sons one is 36 and the other is 26 and the second doesn't want to get married or have children at least thats what he says now .He worked for ATT until 2 years ago and decided he wanted in the health care field and decided MRI and X-ray tech was his goal and enrolled in college and he wants to move back to NJ and if he decides to go back I may sell and move back there myself .I thought this was my dream retirement home but not sure any more .Well guess it has been for over 8 years now ,but always going to be a Jersey girl .,I guess .Fun to have little girls but when they grow up you want to pull your hair out ,I think boys are easier in a way .Gosh even my dogs are boys .I did have a female pit but she passed away from cancer 4 years ago .I want another chi but shelters will not let me adopt one because I own a pit ,well duh I have pee wee and he has never harmed him .
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:35121]
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:35120]
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:35119]

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
wow high does he understand that is close to stroke range gosh I'm really scared for him .Does he get headaches a lot or back aches or neck tension or pain .

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
There is a lot of web sites with information on controlling blood sugar, different foods etc that will help. One thing I have seen consistently is using cinnamon, maybe add it to his foods?

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
The dr has tried to say I'm diabetic but every time I chech my blood sugar it between 145 and 114. Never fails. I've tried different meters too.
Do you watch what you eat before you go to the doctor.He could be getting a false reading and you could be borderline also and can just control it with diet and more excise ,just take it slow .Afraid I do to much at times myself .

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Very true addy amazing what cinnamon can do .i add it to my cereal and even to my coffee and ice cream is great home made with natural sugar from fruits none added and fresh vanilla beans and cinnamon on top yummy and fresh apple pie with cinnamon .yummy yummy The only sugar you are getting then is natural sugars ,I never add sugar if i do it is stevia .

fresia1999

Fresia
Reaction score
Yes, headaches and neck tension. He has been wanting me to find receipes on the internet and I would benefit from them too. Such sweet doggies. That PeeWee is so precious. Do you kiss on him all the time like I do my Tia?
Getting back to pond issues (LOL!) Nows when I wish I had one of those pond vacs. Can I use a shop vac to suck up stuff from the bottom of my pond? The water clarity is looking better and fish seem happy but starting Thursday evenin g we are suppose to get 3 days of rain from Issac.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
If he doesn't you can buy sand bags to put around the pond but put a pipe in for the water to flow out and one of those grates over it to keep fish from floating out of it .Just put sand bags on top to hold the pipe down .You can but you will suck the water out also and need an outlet hose on the other end to put the water in a laundry basket to go back in .But you should not try it because if you are not extremely careful you will suck up fish too .

Ask a Question