Lump on goldfish head??

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hello I've found that my goldfish was growing a lump on his head and I didn't take notice of it so I left it then a week later it grew so I bought some fish illness liquid that helps the fish but no improvement and the lump is massive now please help!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    170.4 KB · Views: 693
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
hello I've found that my goldfish was growing a lump on his head and I didn't take notice of it so I left it then a week later it grew so I bought some fish illness liquid that helps the fish but no improvement and the lump is massive now please help!
Hi Kyle from a dank and dismal Plymouth Devon the weather is awful here to say the very least , looking at your goldfish I cant be sure and would need some closer up shots of the goldfishes head i;e the lump itself .
I have a number of ideas as to what this may well be from a cyst to a tumor would it be possible for a couple of close up shots of the lump so that we can get some idea as to what it may well be........
At least from the close up shots we should be able to tell quite alot more as to what exactly this is .

Dave

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Kyle from a dank and dismal Plymouth Devon the weather is awful here to say the very least , looking at your goldfish I cant be sure and would need some closer up shots of the goldfishes head i;e the lump itself .
I have a number of ideas as to what this may well be from a cyst to a tumor would it be possible for a couple of close up shots of the lump so that we can get some idea as to what it may well be........
At least from the close up shots we should be able to tell quite alot more as to what exactly this is .

Dave

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    187.2 KB · Views: 1,048
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
I'm afraid its not clear or close up enough for us too see detail at the moment Kyle, can please take an unfuzzy close up of the lump photo for us ?
Please tell me from the feel of it would you say the lump feels solid or liquid under your touch ?
It all goes to help in diagnosing a problem which from photo's are not exactly like being in the room with you simply because we cannot see the problem up front and thus only have an idea what it may be...

Dave

Ask a Question